Patch panel CSP 24/8 shielded, loaded with 24 RJ45 jacks, Category 6.
- Shielded 19/1U patchpanel for the transmission of digital and analogue voice and data signals.
- Especially suited for all Class E applications in accordance with EN 50173-1 and ISO/IEC 11801.
- Applicable for Power over Ethernet (PoE) / PoE+ in accordance with IEEE 802.3at.
- Connection System Cable: LSA Plus punch down contacts
- Socket: Shielded RJ45 connector (Cat.6, 250 MHz)
- Housing: Solid metal, front grey, similar to RAL 7035 (black on request), simultaneous cover attachment and shielding contact using two screws
- Boards: 3 base boards, each with 8 LSA terminal blocks and 8 RJ45 sockets
- Screen tap: 360° screening by ground clips
- Strain relief: with tie wrap
- 19/1 U
- W x D x H = 482 mm x 96 mm x 44 mm
A termination aid is available as an optional accessory. This consists of two angular sheets that can easily be fixed to the frame or cabinet and make the cable termination more comfortable.
- Cat./Class: Cat.6 / Class E
- IEC 60603-7-5 (Cat.6 shielded, 250 MHz)
- ISO/IEC 11801:2002 / Amd.2:2010
- EN 50173-1:2011
- TIA/EIA 568-B.2-10:2008
- Wire termination in accordance with TIA-A and TIA-B, colour coded