Patch panel CUP 24/8 unshielded, loaded with 24 RJ45 jacks, Category 6.
- Unshielded 19/1U patch panel for the transmission of digital and analogue voice, video and data signals.
- Especially suited for all Class E applications in accordance with EN 50173-1 and ISO/IEC 11801.
- Applicable for Power over Ethernet (PoE) / PoE+ in accordance with IEEE 802.3at.
- Housing: Solid metal, black, similar to RAL 9005
- Boards: Three base boards each with LSA plus terminal blocks
and 8 x RJ45 sockets unshielded
- Strain relief: with tie wrap
- Dimensions: 19 / 1 U W x D x H = 482 mm x 96 mm x 44 mm
- A termination aid is available as an optional accessory. This consists of two angular sheets that can easily be fixed to the frame or cabinet and make the cable termination more comfortable.
- Connection System Cable: LSA Plus punch down contacts
- Socket: Unshielded RJ45 connector (Cat.6, 250 MHz)
- Cat./Class: Cat.6 / Class E
- IEC 60603-7-4 (Cat.6 unshielded, 250 MHz)
- ISO/IEC 11801:2002/ Amd.2:2010
- EN 50173-1:2011
- TIA/EIA 568-B.2-10:2008
- Wire termination in accordance with TIA-A and TIA-B, colour coded