Cisco Meraki MS210 switches provide Layer 2 access switching for branch and small campus locations. The MS210 includes 4 x 1G SFP uplinks and physically stacks with the MS225 to gain access to its 10G uplink. This family also supports an optional, rack-mountable PSU (Cisco RPS-2300) for power redundancy requirements.
All Meraki switches are managed through an elegant, intuitive cloud-based interface, rather than cryptic command line.
- To bring up a Meraki switch, simply plug it in. Meraki switches do not require CLI for switch configuration or port management.
- Merakis centralized management platform gives administrators granular visibility into their network.
- Our dashboard helps you keep track of every configuration change in your network with our detailed event and change logs.
MS210-24-HW. 24 x 10/100/1000BASE-T Ethernet RJ45 with auto negotiation and crossover detection (auto-MDIX crossover). 4 x 1GbE SFP uplink. 2 x stacking ports. RJ45 Management port
- Switching capacity: 128Gbps
- Stacking Bandwith: 80G (dual interface)
- Forwarding rate: 41.67mpps on 24-port models, 77.38mpps on 48-port models
- Jumbo frame support (9578 byte Ethernet frame)
- Flow control support
- Layer 3 capabilities: Static routing. DHCP Relay
- Management: Managed via the Web with the Meraki cloud management platform. Integrated with Meraki Wireless and complete portfolio of IT products and solutions. Zero-touch remote provisioning (no staging needed). Detailed historical per-port and per-client usage statistics. Operating System, device, and hostname fingerprinting SNMP and SYSLOG support for integration with other network management solutions. Automatic firmware upgrades with scheduling control.
Ethernet switching capabilities:
- 802.1p Quality of Service, 8 queues (w/ 6 configurable for DSCP-toCoS mapping)
- 802.1Q VLAN and trunking support for up to 4,094 VLANs
- 802.1w, 802.1D Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (RSTP, STP)
- STP Enhancements: BPDU guard, Root guard, Loop guard, UDLD
- Broadcast storm control
- 802.1ab Link Layer Discovery Protocol (LLDP) and Cisco Discovery
- Protocol (CDP)
- 802.3ad Link aggregation with up to 8 ports per aggregate,
- Multichassis aggregates supported on stacked switches
- Port mirroring
- IGMP snooping for multicast filtering
- MAC Forwarding Entries: 64K