Conector DATWYLER RJ45 Cat.6 FTP(apantallado) KS-TS 1/8. Tool Less. No necesita herramienta. Class EA.
KS-TS 1/8 tool-less slimline Cat.6/EA RJ45 module, shielded, Category 6/EA.
- For the transmission of digital and analogue voice-, video- and data signals.
- The KS-TS RJ45 module is designed to shorten the termination and installation times.
- It exceeds the IEC 60603-7-5 standard´s requirements for Cat. 6 connecting hardware up to 250 MHz. It also fulfils all Class EA Channel requirements up to 500 MHz when combined with Cat. 7 or Cat. 7A data cables.
- Therefore it is applicable for 10-gigabit Ethernet transmissions in accordance with IEEE 802.3.
- Useable for Power over Ethenet Plus (PoE+) corresponding to IEEE 802.3at.
- Solid zinc die casting housing with mounting clip for installation in Keystone panels and outlets.
- Compact construction for high packing density in faceplantes/outlets (up to 3 modules).
- Contact spring with phosphor bronze alloy, plated with gold.
- For connecting the wires a wire manager is used in combination with two integrated moveable housing wings for tool-less IDC connections.
- Only for cutting the wires a plane wire cutter is necessary.
- Strain relief via cable tie. The module is re-usable.
- Solid copper wire: 0.50 mm (AWG 24) to 0.65 mm (AWG 22)
- Re-connection. for AWG 22, AWG 23 and AWG 24 when using
the same or bigger wire diameter
- Stranded copper wire: CU 7702 flex (AWG 26/7), re-usable once
- Diameter over insulation: 0.70 mm to 1.40 mm (1.60 mm)
- Temperature range storing:-40°C to +70°C
- Temperature during installation: -10°C to +60°C
- Temperature in operation: -20°C to +60°C
- Dimensions: Width x Height x Length14.6 mm x 23.2 mm x 39.8 mm (slimline)
- Termination: Wire guides with colour coding in accordance with T568-A or T568-B
- EMC shielded
- Cat./Class: Cat.6 / Class EA (Channel) when used together with Cat.7 / 7A data cables
- IEC 60603-7-5 (Cat.6 shielded, 250 MHz)
- IEC 60512-99-001 (PoE+)
- ISO/IEC 11801:2002 / Amd.2:2010
- EN 50173-1:2011
- TIA/EIA 568-B.2-10:2008