Conector DATWYLER RJ45 Cat.6A(IEC) UTP KU-TC 1/8. Tool Less. KU-TC Plus Cat.6A (IEC) tool-less, compact.
- For the transmission of digital and analogue voice-, video- and data signals.
- The KU-TC Plus RJ45 module is specified up to 500 MHz in compliance with the component standard IEC 60603-7-41.
- Enables acceptance testing with high spare capacity at the limit values stipulated for Class EA Permanent Links when combined with unshielded - Category 6A data cables. Therefore it is applicable for 10-gigabit Ethernet transmissions in accordance with IEEE 802.3.
- Useable for Power over Ethenet, PoE+ and 4PPoE application.
- Housing with mounting clip for installation in Keystone panels and outlets.
- Contact spring with phosphor bronze alloy, plated with gold.
- For connecting the wires a wire manager is used in combination with two integrated moveable housing wings for tool-less IDC connections. Only for cutting the wires a plane wire cutter is necessary.
- The module comes with an integrated strain relief, no cable tie is needed.
- The module is re-usable.
- With removable dust shutter. Colours available as accessories sets (see below).
- Solid copper wire: 0.42 mm (AWG 26) to 0.65 mm (AWG 22)
- Re-connection: for AWG 22, AWG 23 and AWG 24
when using the same or bigger wire diameter
- Stranded copper wire: AWG 26/7 up to AWG 23/7, re-usable once
- Diameter over insulation: 0.70 mm to 1.40 mm
- Temperature range storing: -40° C to +70° C
- Temperature during installation: -10° C to +60° C
- Temperature in operation: -20° C to +60° C
- Cat./Class: Cat.6A / Class EA
- IEC 60603-7-41 (Cat.6A unshielded, 500 MHz)
- IEC 60512-99-002 (4PPoE)
- ISO/IEC 11801:2002 / Amd.2:2010
- EN 50173-1
- TIA/EIA 568-B.2-10:2008