Conector DATWYLER RJ45 Cat.6 UTP KU-T 1/8. Tool Less WHITE. No necesita herramienta. Class E. 250 a 500Mhz. IEC 60603-7-2 (Cat.5 unshielded, 100 MHz). IEC 60603-7-4 (Cat.6 unshielded, 250 MHz). ISO/IEC 11801:2002/ Amd.2:2010. EN 50173-1:2011. TIA/EIA 568-B.2-10:2008
- For the transmission of digital and analogue voice, video and data signals.
- Suitable for all Class D applications respectively Class E Channels in accordance with ISO/IEC 11801, EN 50173-1 and TIA/EIA 568-B.2-10.
- Housing made of high-impact resistant, flame retardant compound, UL94V-0 rated, with Keystone mounting clip.
- Contact spring with phosphor bronze alloy, plated with gold.
- IDC made of phosphor bronze alloy.
- Suitable for the same faceplates and surface mount boxes as Datwyler´s shielded Keystone modules (KS-T).
- Solid copper wire: 0.40 mm (AWG 26) to 0.65 mm (AWG 22)
- Re-connection: for AWG 22, AWG 23 and AWG 24 when using the same or bigger wire diameter.
- Stranded copper wire: AWG 26 (with 7 bare stranded wires), re-usable once.
- Diameter over insulation: 0.70 mm to 1.40 mm (1.60 mm)
- Temperature range: storing: - 40° C to + 70° C. During installation: - 10° C to + 60° C. In operation: - 20° C to + 60° C.
Termination: Wire guides with colour coding in accordance with T568-A and B, clearly marked on the wire manager.
- Cat./Class: Cat.6 / Class E
- Standards: IEC 60603-7-4 (Cat.6 unshielded, 250 MHz), ISO/IEC 11801:2002/ Amd.2:2010, EN 50173-1:2011, TIA/EIA 568-B.2-10:2008