KS-T8 Class I, tool-less RJ45 module, shielded, Class I (ISO/IEC), Keystone.
- For the transmission of digital and analogue voice-, video- and data signals.
- The KS-T8 Class I RJ45 module is specified up to 2000 MHz in compliance with the component standard IEC 60603-7-1.
- Enables acceptance testing with high spare capacity at the limit values stipulated for Class I Permanent Links when combined with shielded - Category 8 data cables. Therefore it is applicable for 25-gigabit Ethernet transmission in accordance with IEEE 802.3bq and 40-gigabit Ethernet transmission.
- Useable for Power over Ethenet Plus (PoE+) corresponding to IEEE 802.3at.
- Solid zinc die casting housing with mounting clip for installation in Keystone panels and outlets.
- Contact spring with phosphor bronze alloy, plated with gold.
- A wire manager in combination with the integrated movable housing wing enables tool-less IDC connections. Only for cutting the wires a plane wire cutter is necessary.
- The 360° metal shield ensures a durable fully shielded environment.
- Fully integrated strain relief.
- The module is re-usable.
- Potential balancing possibility directly at the module when needed.
- Comes with removable grey dust shutter.
- Solid copper wire: 0.41 mm (AWG 26) to 0.64 mm (AWG 22)
- Re-connection: for AWG 22, AWG 23 and AWG 24 when using the same or bigger wire diameter
- Stranded copper wire: AWG 26/7 (re-usable once) up to AWG 22/7
- Diameter over insulation: 0.9 mm to 1.60 mm
- Temperature range: storing: -40° C to +70° C. During installation: -10° C to +60° C. In operation:-20° C to +60° C.
- Termination: Wire guides with colour coding in accordance with T568-A and B.
- Cat./Class: Class I
- Standards: IEC 60603-7-1 (RJ45 shielded, mechanically compatible to IEC 60603-7-81, Cat.8.1, up to 2000 MHz). IEC 60512-99-001 (PoE+). ISO/IEC 11801:2002 / Amd.2:2010. EN 50173-1:2011. TIA/EIA 568-C