MS-C6A 1/8 Cat.6A (IEC) 180°-K (Keystone) RJ45 module, shielded, Category 6A (IEC) for 10 Gigabit Ethernet.
Conector DATWYLER RJ45 Cat.6A(IEC) FTP(apantallado) MS1/8. Tool Less. No necesita herramienta. Class EA. 500Mhz. IEC 60603-7-51 (Cat.6A shielded, 500 MHz). ISO/IEC 11801:2002 / Amd.2:2010. EN 50173-1:2011. TIA/EIA 568-B.2-10:2008
- For the transmission of digital and analogue voice, video and data signals.
- The MS-C6A 1/8 Cat.6A (IEC) 180°-K (Keystone) RJ45 module is specified up to 500 MHz in accordance with the component standard IEC 60 603-7-51.
- In combination with shielded Category 6A, 7 and 7A data cables all applications up to Class EA are applicable, that is including 10GBase-T (IEEE 802.3an).
- Useable for PoE, PoE+ and 4PPoE application.
- Compact two-piece module, re-usable zinc die casting housing.
- Special construction for high packing density in faceplates/outlets (up to 3 modules).
- Tool-less, time-saving wire termination.
- Possibility to terminate solid and flexible cables.
- Outstanding electrical performance for 10-gigabit Ethernet applications.
- 360° braid connection to the strain relief bar.
- Strain relief via snap-in clip without cable tie.
- Wire connection: IDC insulation displacement connectors
- Solid copper wire: AWG 26/1 to AWG 22/1 (0.65 mm)
- Stranded copper wire: AWG 26/7 to AWG 22/7, e.g. CU 7702 flex
- Re-connection: feasible when using the same or bigger wire diameter
- Diameter over insulation: 0.7 mm to 1.4 mm (1.6 mm)
- Temperature range storing:- 40° C up to + 70° C
- Temperature during installation: - 10° C up to + 60° C
- Temperature in operation: - 20° C up to + 60° C
- Termination: Configuration in accordance with TIA 568-A and B, clearly marked with a colour code
- Potential balancing: 2.8 mm flat plug connection capability at the module
- Mounting possibilites: Suitable for Keystone patch panels and Keystone faceplates/outlets
- Cat./Class: Cat.6A / Class EA
- Standards: IEC 60603-7-51 (Cat.6A shielded, 500 MHz)
ISO/IEC 11801:2002 / Amd.2:2010 EN 50173-1:2011 TIA/EIA 568-B.2-10:2008