Conector DATWYLER RJ45 Cat.6A(IEC) FTP(apantallado)MS-K Plus 1/8 Cat.6A (IEC) RJ45 module, shielded, for 10-gigabit Ethernet (500 MHz).
- For the transmission of digital and analogue voice, video and data signals.
- The MS-K Plus RJ45 module is specified up to 500 MHz in accordance with the component standard IEC 60 603-7-51.
- In combination with shielded Category 6A, 7 and 7A data cables all applications up to Class EA are applicable, that is including 10GBase-T (IEEE 802.3an).
- Useable for Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+) in accordance with IEEE 802.3at.
- Compact zinc die casting housing.
- Special construction for high packing density in faceplates/outlets (up to 3 modules).
- Tool-less wire termination. 360° braid connection to the strain relief bar.
- Strain relief bar fixed with a cable tie.
- With snap-in mounting in patch panels and faceplates by a special kind of Keystone fitting (180° turned).
- Solid copper wire: 0.51 mm (AWG 24) to 0.63 mm (AWG 22)
- Stranded copper wire: dependent on construction
- Re-connection frequency: = 10 times when using the same or bigger wire diameter
- Diameter over insulation: 0.7 to 1.4 mm (1.6 mm)
- Temperature range storing: - 40° C to + 70° C
- Temperature during installation: -10° C to + 60° C
- Temeprature in operation: - 20° C to + 60° C
- Termination. Pair-configuration in accordance with TIA 568-A or TIA 568-A/B, clearly marked with a colour code.
- Potential balancing: 6.3 mm flat plug connection capability at the module
- Mounting possibilites: Suitable for patch panel MS-K 24x and faceplates MS-K (2 or 3 port).
- Cat./Class: Cat.6A / Class EA
- IEC 60603-7-51 (Cat.6A shielded, 500 MHz)
- IEC 60512-99-001 (PoE+)
- ISO/IEC 11801:2002 / Amd.2:2010
- EN 50173-1:2011
- TIA/EIA 568-B.2-10:2008