FO patch panel OV-S u 19"/1U, unloaded. Exchangeable front plate, extractable, depth-adjustable mounting.
- For the termination of fibre optic cables (breakout, loose tube) - maximum of 96 fibres.
- Applicable with a wide range of front plates / connector systems (see OV-S / OV-AT 1U accessories).
- Scope of delivery
- Box, with straight cable entry plates, splice tray holder.
- Please order the front plate seperately.
- Housing: metallic, extractable drawer with locking mechanism
- Rack mounting: depth-adjustable mounting of box (5 steps, maximum 50 mm) due to the adjustable 19 mounting brackets.
- Colour mounting brackets (variants): similar to RAL 7035, similar to RAL 9005 and stainless steel.
- Capacity: up to 96 fibres
- Strain relief: with cable tie and screwed cable gland or cable distributor
- Cable entry: rear left and right (two big openings, covered with straight cable entry plates: Article No. 415308 with pre-stamped cable entries M20 and M25 and Article No. 418650 with pre-stamped cable entries 2x M15, 1x M20 these pre-stamped holes can be opened as necessary)
- Dimensions: 19/1U, depth 300 mm
- Option: An additional element (folding mechnaism) allows the drawer to be hinged down at a 45 degree angle (tool-less assembly)
- Connector system: Adapter: ST, FC, SCD, SC, LSH, LCD (dependent on front plate)