Punto de Acceso Cisco Aironet 3800 series. Con Antenas Externas.
For large enterprise organizations that rely on Wi-Fi to engage with customers, the 3800 Series is a hands-off product thats intelligent enough to make decisions based on end-device activities and usage. This automation allows you to devote time to other pressing matters, secure in the knowledge that your Wi-Fi network is performing to its utmost potential.
The Aironet 3800 Series is packed with the features and capabilities that have made Cisco the industry leader, at a price point that is ideal for managing wireless growth, capacity, and coverage gaps in dense indoor environments.
- 802.11ac Wave 2 support Provides a theoretical connection rate of up to 2.6 Gbps per radioroughly double the rates offered by todays high-end 802.11ac access points.
- High-density experience Best-in-class RF architecture that provides high-performance coverage for a high density of client devices, giving the end user a seamless wireless experience. Features include custom hardware in 802.11ac Wave 2 radios, Cisco CleanAir®, Cisco ClientLink 4.0, cross-access point noise reduction, and an optimized client roaming experience.
- Multiuser MultipleInput Multiple-Output (MU-MIMO) technology
- Supporting three spatial streams, MU-MIMO enables access points to split spatial streams between client devices, to maximize throughput.
- Multigigabit Ethernet support: Providing multiple gigabit uplink speeds of 2.5 Gbps and 5 Gbps in addition to 100-Mbps and 1-Gbps speeds. All speeds are supported on Category 5e cabling for an industry first, as well as 10GBASE-T(IEEE 802.3bz) cabling.
- 160-MHz channel support Supporting channels up to 160 MHz wide, Dynamic Bandwidth Selection allows the access point to dynamically switch between 20-, 40-, 80-, and 160-MHz channels, depending on the RF channel conditions, providing the industrys best-performing wireless network.
- Zero-impact Application Visibility and Control.
-Uses dedicated hardware acceleration to improve the performance of line-speed applications such as Cisco Application Visibility and Control.
- Cisco ClientLink 4.0 Cisco ClientLink 4.0 technology improves downlink performance to all mobile devices, including one-, two-, and three-spatial-stream devices on 802.11a/b/g/n/ac while improving battery life on mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets. Cisco CleanAir 160 MHz* Cisco CleanAir technology, enhanced with 160-MHz channel support, provides proactive, high-speed spectrum intelligence across 20-, 40-, 80-, and 160-MHz-wide channels to combat performance problems due to wireless interference.
- Cross-access point noise reduction. A Cisco innovation that enables access points to intelligently collaborate in real time about RF conditions so that users connect with optimized signal quality and performance.
- Optimized access point roaming. Helps ensure that client devices associate with the access point in their coverage range that offers the fastest data rate available.
- Automatic link aggregation (LAG) support: 802.3ad (Link Aggregation Control Protocol [LACP]) compliant, allowing both Ethernet interfaces to automatically enable LAG, increasing overall throughput to the access point.
- Cisco Mobility Express Flexible deployment mode through the Cisco Mobility Express solution is ideal for high density environments and can support up to 100 access points. Easy setup allows the 3800 Series access points to be deployed on networks without a physical controller.
- Apple Features: Apple and Cisco have responded to this challenge by partnering to create an optimal mobile experience for iOS devices on corporate networks based on Cisco® technologies. Specifically, using new features in iOS 10 in combination with the latest software and hardware from Cisco, businesses can now more effectively use their network infrastructure to deliver an enhanced user experience across all business applications. At the center of the collaboration is a unique handshake between Cisco WLAN and Apple devices. This handshake enables Cisco WLAN to provide an optimal Wi-Fi roaming experience to Apple devices. Additionally, Cisco WLAN trusts Apple devices and gives priority treatment for business-critical applications specified by the Apple device.
- External antenna (sold separately): 3802e Series access points are certified for use with antenna gains up to 6 dBi (2.4 GHz and 5 GHz). 3802p Series access points are certified for use with antenna gains up to 13 dBi (2.4 GHz and 5 GHz) with the AIR-ANT2513-P4M-N= antenna. Cisco offers the industry's broadest selection of antennas, delivering optimal coverage for a variety of deployment scenarios
- Interfaces: 2 Ethernet ports. 100/1000/2500/5000 Multigigabit Ethernet (RJ-45) IEEE 802.3bz. CAT 5e cabling. Higher-quality 10GBASE-T (CAT 6/6a) cabling. 100/1000BASE-T autosensing (RJ-45 - AUX port). Management console port (RJ-45)
- Dimensions (W x L x H): Access point (without mounting brackets): 22 x 22 x 6.7 cm
- System memory: 1024 MB DRAM. 256 MB flash
- Power: 802.11at. 30W.